Most popular option.
Accepting Class of 2021 & Class of 2022
– Provides continuous support through the July after graduation.
– Provide assessments to help the student with self-discovery, including interests, strengths, and learning styles.
– Assist with high school course selection
– Provide information and resources about college “fit” and how to evaluate schools.
– Generate a list of recommended colleges with sufficient information for comparison purposes.
Includes reach, target, and safety schools.
– Develop “to-do” lists for educational testing, college visits, application completion, and submission.
– Provide college essay brainstorming and revision.
– Review all materials before submission
– Review admission and financial aid offer letters, in order to make a final decision
– Includes a transition to college session
Limited package for current Juniors.
4 Sessions as follows:
– College Admissions and You
– Your Grand Fit
– Career Assessment
– One of the following:
If your student has already developed his/her college list, but would like help on the applications and essays, these packages are for you! Packages are available beginning June 1, and space is limited
– Common App & Personal Statement: Over the course of three sessions, your student will complete their Common Application and their 650 word Personal Statement. This package is good for students only applying to schools on the Common App with no additional supplements. Students will need to be self-motivated and complete assignments in between sessions.
– Personal Statement & Supplemental Essays: Good for students applying to multiple schools (2-4) on the Common App that require additional supplemental essays. Students will still be required to complete work in between the five sessions, but work will be done during meetings too.
– 10 Hour Application Package: This package is tailored to the individual needs of the student. Typically a student applying to 5+ schools requiring writing supplements would benefit from this package.
This 90-minute session will give your student the information they need to make smart choices throughout high school about classes, grades, extracurricular activities, standardized testing, and timelines. This is a great option for Freshmen and Sophomores early on in the process, and families can upgrade to our Comprehensive Package (if space is available).
Grand Fit Educational Consulting is here to help.
There are so many questions and a lot of anxiety surrounding the college admissions process. While there are many unknowns, and more questions than answers, we are here to help. Grand Fit Educational Consulting is offering a free 30-minute, no strings attached Zoom call for any family with questions about college admissions and changes to the process due to COVID-19.
Families can sign up here for their free session: